Watermelon Wedge Salad
Have a slice
Full of flavor, crisp, & refreshing, this Watermelon Wedge Salad by SEESaltTV is the perfect addition to your Fourth of July picnic or barbecue. Nothing says Summer like a big slice of watermelon, and we think that this playful salad version is sure to be a hit! See below for full recipe instructions, and a video on how to create this delicious masterpiece!
- Cold watermelon
- Oranges (prepped and sliced)
- Red onion (thinly sliced)
- Creamy goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Balsamic or red wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Cut watermelon slice so it is round in shape and about 1 inch thick. Take a pairing knife to the rind, and cut around to remove.
- Add thinly sliced oranges and onions to the top. Sprinkle with arugula and crumble your creamy goat cheese over the top.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and balsamic. Finish with sea salt.
- Slice with a cookie cutter or a knife into pizza shaped pieces and serve cold.