Spring Love Wreath
Falling in Love with Spring
Ready or not, here Spring comes! But let’s be honest, who here really isn’t ready for Spring? As far as we can tell, everyone has been itching for longer days, warmer weather, and fresh florals! To celebrate the new season, we’re sharing this adorable (and super simple!) Spring love wreath DIY from Gloribell over at I Don’t Know How She Does It! Spruce up your space with some pops of color, fresh florals, and this fun wreath, and you’ll be Spring-ready in no time…now all that’s left to do is get ready for swimsuit season!
- Grapevine heart (available at most local craft stores)
- Moss (available at your local fabric and craft stores or nursery)
- Air plants (available at your local nursery)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Shears to trim your plants
PHOTO: Gloribell Lebron
- Carefully using a hot glue gun, start pasting small pieces of the moss on the grapevine heart (I only did this on the front side of the heart). Try mixing different types of moss to give this heart its happy beat. I love alternating the creams with the greens. For this project I only did half of the heart but you can always make the entire piece.
- To give your heart a fuller and more complete look, insert small air plants on some of the gaps remaining on the grapevine heart. I think it adds some vitality to the entire project. This heart can be placed on the door with a beautiful ribbon, or over a mantle. Either way, it’s sure to make your Spring-happy heart sing!