Rosemary Napkin Rings Contributed by Laura Putnam
SPRUCING UP THE TABLE
This time of year, we are gathering around our tables with the ones we love. We want to welcome our friends and family with great food and inviting tables, but we also want to keep it simple. Here is a quick and easy way to not only create a beautiful place setting, but it also smells amazing.
Materials and Tools Needed
- Fresh Rosemary
- Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Cardstock Tag
- Break the rosemary into smaller lengths.
- Line up one piece to the other and attach them together with a small piece of floral wire.
- Keep adding until you can create a ring and close it with floral wire. It is personal choice how full you make it.
- Attach a tag with a piece of twine. Using a black marker add your guests names, phrase or quote.
- If you don’t have good handwriting, print it first and trace it or use a pencil transfer method.
- Slide your napkin through the ring and add it to your table.
- These should be made fairly close to being used.