Rhinestone Bib By Anna Liesemeyer
An Elegant Touch
PHOTOS + TUTORIAL BY ANNA LIESEMEYER
This is a piece that can easily take a casual outfit to glam or add the finishing touch to an elegant dress. You can use any appliqué shapes or trims for this DIY, and its versatility and sparkle make it a wonderful piece to dress up for the holidays. Wear it beneath mistletoe with someone special or watching fireworks fill the sky on New Year’s Eve. Dressing up couldn’t be simpler.
Materials and Tools Needed
- Rhinestone Trim / Appliques with Iron-On Backing
- Fabric with White Felt Backing
- Needle and Thread
- Hot Glue Gun
- Measure and cut out your bib shape onto your fabric, cut out, and wrap around your neck to make sure it fits! You can create any type of bib shape you like.
- Sew your two part fastener piece to each side of the bib (on the rounded edges) Test to make sure it hooks well.
- Cut up your rhinestone appliques into small pieces, and arrange around your fabric.
- Hot glue the pieces to secure (stays really well with iron on backing and doesn’t show).