Paper Snowflakes Holiday D-I-Y
Simple paper Snowflakes
It’s the simple things that don’t cost much that sometimes kids will enjoy and remember the most. Little hands love creating and contributing to the holiday decor and creating for others. Create your own winter wonderland of paper snowflakes and garlands by making a variety of sizes and stringing them together.
“If I had a snowflake for every time I thought of you, we’d have a really white Christmas.„– Unknown –
- Take each piece of paper and fold them in half diagonally to make a triangle. If your paper is not square, then cut of the excess. Fold the triangle in half again.
- Cut three lines, starting on one of the folded edges and cutting parallel to the open edge. Do not cut all the way through to the other folded edge. When you unfold the paper, there should be a section down the center with no cuts.
- Roll the two innermost pieces together and tape or staple.
- Turn the paper over so that the roll you just created is facing down. Take the next two pieces and staple them together.
- Continue switching sides and stapling the edges together until all of the pieces are joined. Repeat these steps with the other pieces of paper.
- Staple each finished piece of the snowflake together so that they form the finished snowflake shape.