Mini Raspberry Trifle By Thistlewood Farms
A SUmmer Delight
RECIPE BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
Sometimes it’s the simplest recipes that are the biggest crowd pleasers. Who doesn’t like fresh summer fruit with decadent pound cake and fluffy, homemade whipped cream? Enjoy the bright flavors of KariAnne’s Mini Raspberry Trifle at your next gathering with friends and family.
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup sugar plus ¼ cup, divided
- 1 (10.75 oz) package prepared pound cake
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 3 cups of fresh raspberries
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a medium bowl beat cream with ¼ cup sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl cream together cream cheese, lemon juice, ½ cup sugar and vanilla.
- Fold two cups of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Set aside remaining whipped cream.
- Cube pound cake. Cut raspberries in half. Layer cubed pound cake with whipped cream/cream cheese mixture and fresh raspberries.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.