Grapefruit Spritzer Cocktail
Ringing in the New Year Right
New Year’s Eve is the one time of year when sparkle becomes overly abundant and acceptable everywhere you go…and we think that your cocktails should be no exception to that rule! Ring in the new year right in your sequined blazer or dress with the added accessory of a delightful grapefruit spritzer cocktail in your hand as well. Sparkly, pink, and delicious, this cocktail recipe from Amelia Marie Design is one for the books. With only a few ingredients, they are a great party addition for New Year’s Eve and beyond. Mix up a few, laugh a lot, and ring in the New Year right making memories with your closest friends and family. See below for full recipe and instructions.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsps honey
- 750 ml chilled white wine
- Pink grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Sugar in the raw for glass garnish
- Mix the first 3 ingredients in a large container; cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Add the wine just before serving.
- Wet the rims of your glasses, and dip them in Sugar in the Raw.
- Serve cocktail over ice in sugar rimmed glasses, & garnish with grapefruit wedges.
PHOTO: Amelia Marie Design
For the Kids
To include the littles in your festive New Year’s celebration, make them their own sparkly mocktail, replacing the wine with equal parts Ginger Ale.