Garden Pallet Wall Clock DIY
Decor for the Outdoors
Perfect for Summer, this unique garden pallet wall clock by My Sweet Savannah adds a fun touch to any outdoor space. Though it is merely for decoration, it could easily be made functional with a few of the right tools. You can choose to make it any size, but we love the oversized look that she chose to go with! This clock is perfect for a tool shed, outdoor garden display, patio, or even to be mounted on the wall indoors! Regardless of where you choose to display it, this clock is sure to be a point of interest in your home!
NOTE: This DIY is a bit intermediate because of the use of power tools such as a jigsaw, so remember to be careful and take all safety precautions necessary when making this clock! If you have never used one before, it is always a good idea to have someone with experience teach & be there in case you need help. Here at REstyleSOURCE, we love trying new things, but we believe in being safe first and foremost! See below for materials & full instructions, & happy DIYing!
Materials & Tools Needed
- One old pallet board
- 2×2 boards
- Nail gun or hammer & nails
- 12 old garden tools
- Screwdriver & screws
- Find a large, old, wooden pallet. Attach a 20” piece of string to the center of the pallet.
- Using your string and pencil, mark 20” out all the way around on the board to create a full circle (this can vary depending on size of pallet board).
- Once your circle is defined, use a jigsaw to cut your circle out of the board.
- If your pallet needs some extra support, you can attach some 2×2 beams to the back of your board using a nail gun, or a hammer and nails.
- Lay your twelve garden tools out on your pallet, and arrange them according to how you would like them to look. Next screw them into place, and display wherever you please!