Egg Salad Tartine
Open faced and piled high…
RECIPE BY SEESALTTV
Egg salad was always one of our favorites growing up. The perfect solution for quick lunches, day trips to the shore, or a picnic, it was forever versatile and always delicious. We are pleased to say that it has delivered on the promise of tasty and satisfying once more! Classic, with a seafood twist, this egg salad is flavorful, savory, and the perfect topper to a slice of toasted baguette. Serve these for lunch along with fresh veggies, or as a snack when you’re craving something quick (it’s easy to whip up in a flash)! We are inspired to even serve these adorable tartines along with Sunday brunch! Make it a theme and add in a few other seafood delicacies for fantastic meal. For full recipe & instructions, see below.
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- 12 cooked shrimp, chilled ( 3 per toast )
- 4 slices of a baguette, toasted
- ¾ of a celery stick, diced
- 2 radishes, diced
- ½ of a green onion, chopped
- 2½ Tbsp of mayo
- fresh dill and lemon zest to taste
- sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- thinly sliced lemon (garnish)
- sprigs of dill (garnish)
- Dice 4 hard boiled eggs and add to a bowl.
- Add celery radish, green onion, mayo, fresh dill, lemon zest, and salt and pepper to the eggs. Combine.
- Top toasted baguette with egg salad.
- Place three chilled shrimp on top of each.
- Crown with a thinly sliced lemon and a fresh sprig of dill on top.