Deviled Eggs Recipe
What better Springtime treat to remind you that barbecues, Fourth of July picnics, and outdoor birthday parties are right around the corner than some simple deviled eggs? This short recipe is not only delicious, but a cinch to make! For those who are partial to spicy foods, trade in the dill pickle for a jalapeño and you’re all set!
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white vinegar (optional)
- yellow mustard to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- mini diced dill pickles to a little tang
- Boil Eggs; let cool for a few minutes, then rinse under cool water.
- Crack egg shells carefully and peel under cool running water. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place whites aside.
- Mash yolks using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper; mix well. Add in dill pickles.
- Put yolk mixture into the egg whites, and garnish with a sliced dill pickle.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.