Citrus Colors + Spring Punch Yolo colorhouse inspiration
A SUNNY SPRING PUNCH
Get inspired by the everyday colors and tastes of spring. YOLO Colorhouse‘s fresh, citrusy color palette will make any space fit for this lively season. Celebrate spring with this simple and refreshing fruit punch recipe. We love the old fashioned vibe of mason jars and colorful paper straws. Perfect for your next get together with friends, or simply for sipping outside on a sunny day. Styling and Photography by Erika Folansbee.
- 3 3-oz packages of fruit flavored gelatin
- 3 cups white sugar
- 13 cups boiling water
- 2 46-oz cans pineapple juice
- 1 26-oz bottle lemon juice
- 1 2-liter bottles ginger ale, chilled
- In a large pot, combine gelatin and sugar. We recommend using 2 strawberry packets and 1 orange packets of gelatin. Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice. Divide into about 3-4 containers and freeze solid.
- To serve, place frozen mixture in punch bowl and chop into pieces. Add ginger ale.