Chocolate Mascarpone Orange Crisp
A Little Slice of Heaven
RECIPE+PHOTOS BY LIZ HARRIS OF FLOATING KITCHEN
Rich, creamy, and delicious, this chocolate & mascarpone combination paired with a Simple & Crisp orange slice proves to be a satisfying dessert. Light enough for a snack, or a perfect party hors d’oeuvre, we know that this delightful combination is sure to be a hit. Try it out for yourself; recipe & instructions below!
- 2 oz semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese, softened to room temperature
- A few Tbsp of chopped hazelnuts
- Simple & Crisp Orange
- Using either a microwave or a double boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Stir the mascarpone cheese into the melted chocolate, mixing until the two are well-combined and no more white streaks remain.
- Top Simple & Crisp Orange slices with the chocolate-mascarpone spread. Sprinkle with a few chopped hazelnuts. Enjoy!