Abacus Wrap Bracelets By Anna Liesemeyer
PHOTOS + TUTORIAL BY ANNA LIESEMEYER
Sometimes, its hard to find time to do even simple DIY projects. These wrap bracelets take minutes to do, and just about anyone can make them (even if you claim you aren’t crafty!). They would make very fun birthday gifts for friends. They reminded me of an abacus, hence the name.
- Thick leather cord in two tones
- Silver Beads with a hole that slides well over the cord
- Measure out your cord so it wraps 3-4 times around your wrist with enough to tie a double knot in the back. (This cord is very easy to knot and un-knot on your own.)
- String along your beads varying a couple in the center rows for an abacus effect, OR sets of three.
- Wrap around the wrist and tied ends! Stack as many as you like in varying colors for an ombre effect.